K-Kids Pledge

"As a K-Kid, I promise to serve my neighborhood and school; I will show respect toward my environment; and I will try to make the world a better place in which to live."

Sunday, November 23, 2014

October 24th - Habit #2 Begin With the End in Mind

Mr. Greg Collins, Associate Head Coach of the WKU Lady Toppers basketball team was with us today to share how he uses Habit #2 in his life. He also shared how important this habit is to the Lady Toppers as they prepare for each new season. Goal setting and reflection is an essential part of their preparation both individually and as a team.  Coach Collins is also providing a free ticket to a Lady Topper game for each member that was present at this meeting. Those tickets should be coming home sometime before Christmas. Go Tops!



No comments:

Post a Comment